Monday, September 10, 2012

The Country I Love: Republika ng Pilipinas


The Country I Love: Republika ng Pilipinas
08/11/2012

Why am I so gloomy?

My heart so empty,
My eyes so watery,
My head still aching,
My stomach, grumbling;
This land, my homeland,
It is out of hand;
No one cares but me.
Or is it just me?

With all this nonsense
Criminals... Hesus!
Forget politicians!
--Some lawless servants.
Well, not all, I think;
Think of hope, I shrink.
I mind the obvious,
Government abuse.

This is not a game;
We are all to blame.
All of it's our fault!
And we need to halt
This crass childishness,
This catastrophic mess,
This sinking feeling
Is growing, gaining...

All this bickering
That got me thinking:
I should rise from the ground
With my head underground
From the bottomless pit
Creating what I call grandeur spit.
Shoot like a spaceship.
Attack every single one.
With my love so deep, 
It will conquer everyone.


Copyright © 2013 by Nhejzheen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salamat sa pagbasa, higala. Ingna kuno 'ko kung unsa ang imo'ng ika-estorya. Ug suginli unya pod 'ko kung unsa ang imo'ng gusto'ng ipadayag o i-sugyot nganhi. Bililhon kaayo kanako ang imo'ng ikasulti. Palihug ayaw unya kalimot sa pag-JOIN ug/o SUBSCRIBE sa akong blog. Salamat kanimo, kababayan!

Mahinungdanon: Kung anaa man ugaling ako'y nahimo'ng sayop, typographically, o unsa ba dinha, i-awhag unya palihug ang ako'ng pagtagad. Dako kaayo'ng ikatabang ang imoha'ng pagsugilon, ug dugang pod usab kini nga mapausbaw ang ako'ng katakus sa pagsulat. Daghan kaayo'ng salamat!